- Free and open to the public. REGISTRATION IS NOT REQUIRED.
- The Athens Community Center, Athens (See below for directions)
8:30-12:30pm - FREE HEALTH SCREENINGS:
Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Total Lipid Profile (fasting only), BMI and Glaucoma screening. Provided by OUCOM Community Health Programs.
9:00-9:50 am - Concurrent Sessions
Dr. Antonia Demas - "Food is Elementary"
Jeff Novick - "A Common Sense Approach to Healthful Living"
10:00-10:50 am - Concurrent Sessions
Dr. T. Colin Campbell - "The China Study (Diet & Cancer)"
Caldwell Esselstyn - "How to Heart Attack Proof Yourself"
11:00-11:50 am - Concurrent Sessions
Dr. Steve Aldana - "The Culprit & The Cure" Roger Greenlaw - "Nutrition as Medicine"
Rip Esselstyn - "Engine 2 Diet for Life"
1:00 to 3:00 pm
COMMUNITY RESOURCE FAIR & DEMOS
- Local Food tasting
- Health fair
- Free trial exercise
- Book signing
- Free trail exercise includning Zumba!
- Label reading demo with Jeff Novick
- Healthy shopping demo with Ann Esselstyn
Live Healthy Appalachia | P.O. Box 930 | Athens, OH 45701 | T: 740-856-6100 | F: 740-593-7388 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright (c) 2011. All Rights Reserved.