My First 5k
FREE training program March 19th-April 23rd, 2013. Prepare to WALK or RUN a 5k in just 6 weeks. Register Now!
(we are working out a couple of bugs in our registration system! After you register, it takes you to a blank page, but-don’t worry-we have your information! Thanks!)
Benefits of the training program:
- Geared toward first time 5k walkers and runners and anyone else that needs motivation (including past participants!)
- Emphasis on injury prevention, stretching, setting and reaching goals
- Reduce stress, anxiety, resting heart rate, blood pressure, BMI and weight
- Increase cardiovascular health, confidence, enjoyment of exercise
- Meet new people and have fun!
Free Training Shirt and Prizes for all participants!
Tuesday, March 12, 2013 6-7pm at the Athens Community Center Room C.
Tuesdays 6-7pm at the Athens Community Center March 19-April 23, 2013
April 27 “O’Bleness Health System Race for a Reason” at Ohio University (Registration is $15.00)
Open to everyone 9th grade through adult
Inquire for details
Call: 740-856-6100 or email Katie@livehealthyappalachia.org for more information